We Want to Make Your Claims Experience as Simple and Convenient as Possible!
In order to process your claim as quickly as possible we must have all supporting claim documents.
NEW CLAIM INSTRUCTIONS
- Submit the bill from the ambulance company to MASA with Member’s MASA number clearly displayed.
- Submit the bill via Email, Fax or Mail.
- Attach EOB and run notes, if readily available.
- Contact the claims department directly with any questions.
Submitting a Claim Online
- Visit www.masamts.com
- Click on “Member Login” located in the top right hand corner.
- Click on Register and enter your member ID number and birthdate and create a password.
- Once you have signed-in then click on the Claims Tab, and then click on "Submit New Claim".
- Upload the Bill/Invoice and the EOB, if available.
- Be sure to include your Member number on the bill/invoice.
Documents Needed to Process a Claim
- Bill/Health Insurance Claim Form a/k/a “HICFA”
- Run notes/ Trip notes from provider
- Explanation of Benefits a/k/a “EOB”
- Accident Report and Auto Insurance Information, if applicable
You can login to our member portal to check the status of your claim!
All claims must be submitted to MASA within 180 days of the date of service. After all supporting documentation has been submitted, please allow 30 business days for processing.
The following benefits must comply with the ACCESS TO SERVICES provision in the Member Services Agreement:
Non-Emergent Transfers (Hospital to Hospital)
Repatriation / Recuperation must be coordinated and/or provided directly by MASA MTS. In the event that such Services are not rendered directly by MASA MTS, all requests for post-service payment and/or reimbursement will be denied for violation of the “Access of Services” provision of this Agreement.
Interfacility-Transfers (Hospital to Hospital)
Contact MASA's TRANSPORT DEPT to schedule all hospital to hospital transfers. MASA’s TRANSPORT DEPARTMENT will coordinate with the provider.
Repatriation / Recuperation
If a member is hospitalized and wants to recuperate in familiar surroundings, Member or Member’s health care provider must Contact MASA to coordinate the transport.
Global Transport Hotline 24 Hour Access to Services 800-643-9023
Fax: (877) 681-2399
Phone: (800) 643-9023
ATTN: Claims Department
1250 S. Pine Island Road, Suite 500
Plantation, FL 33324